Plan of Fort Stanwise [cartographic material].
- Other Title:
- Plan of Fort Stanwix
Title on fragment pasted on lining paper of binding: Sketch of Fort Stanwix
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
1 online resource (1 ms) map)
Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to 1 in.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to 1 in.
- Fort Stanwix (Rome, N.Y.) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Fortification -- New York (State) -- Rome -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Army -- Colonial forces -- New York (State) -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Defenses -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Colonial Office -- Archives.
- Plan of the fort and environs, showing Mohawk River, road through the fort to Wood Creek, and proposed saw mill. Includes profile of fort at top of sheet.
"In M. G. Abercromby's (separate) of Novr. 25, 1758."--Fragment pasted on lining paper of binding.
Originally part of Colonial Office file CO 5/50/795.
Volume reference numbers on publisher's website: MPG 1/335.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015. (Colonial America. Module 1)
- Abercromby, James, 1706-1781.
Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|