Plan of Oswego with a projected fort for to contain 500 men [cartographic material].
- Other Title:
- Title on fragment pasted on lining paper of binding: Plan of Oswego
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
1 online resource (1 ms) map : color.
Scale [1:2400]. 200 feet to an inch.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale [1:2400]. 200 feet to an inch.
- Fort Ontario (N.Y.) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Fort Oswego (Oswego, N.Y.) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Fortification -- New York (State) -- Oswego -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Oswego (N.Y.) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Army -- Colonial forces -- New York (State) -- Oswego -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Defenses -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Colonial Office -- Archives.
- Map showing the site and design for Fort Ontario on the eastern point of the mouth of the Onondaga [id est Oswego] River, and environs, including the western side of the river with the site of the old fort [Oswego] and a redoubt on rising ground on the site of the old Fort George, part of Lake Ontario, and vegetation.
Relief shown pictorially.
Annotation in margin at bottom right: "May 31st 1759, W. Brasier Delt."
"In M. Genl. Amhersts of June 19, 1759."--Fragment pasted on lining paper of binding.
Originally part of Colonial Office file CO 5/55.
Volume reference numbers on publisher's website: MPG 1/345.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015. (Colonial America. Module 1)
- Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|