A sketch of the antient figure of the southermost part of the promontory formerly called Tegeste now East Florida [cartographic material] : drawn from the marks existing in its present figure surveyed 1771 pursuant to His Majesty's command / by William Gerard de Brahm Esqr., His Majesty's Surveyr. Genl. for the South District of North America.
- Other Title:
- Volume title on publisher's website: Two maps of southern Florida
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
1 online resource (1 ms) map)
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale indeterminable.
- East Florida -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Colonial Office -- Archives.
- Map extending from a point shown as north of Punta Larga in the west and Ratones Inlet or Cape Florida in the east (roughly in a line with present day Naples and Fort Lauderdale), to Drey [Dry] Tortugas and the Gulf of Mexico in the southwest.
"In Mr De Brahm's of the 15th March No 16."--Fragment pasted on lining paper of binding.
Originally part of Colonial Office file CO 5/72/387.
Volume reference numbers on publisher's website: MPG 1/347.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015. (Colonial America. Module 1)
- Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|