[Map of Georgia showing towns, rivers, forts, Indian boundary lines, paths, and hunting lands] [cartographic material].
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
1 online resource (1 ms) map : color.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale indeterminable.
- Georgia -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Land capability for agriculture -- Georgia -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Creek Indians -- Land tenure -- Georgia -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Cherokee Indians -- Land tenure -- Georgia -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Colonial Office -- Archives.
- Shows boundaries with South Carolina and East Florida, existing area of colonisation, unpurchased Indian lands and Indian hunting lands. Includes notes on suitable land use.
Oriented with north towards the top right.
Title from publisher's website.
Originally part of Colonial Office file CO 5/661/437.
Volume reference numbers on publisher's website: MPG 1/20.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015. (Colonial America. Module 1)
- Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|