A map of the lands claimed under a patent granted the 20th April 1708 to Johannes Hardenbergh & six other persons [cartographic material] / drawn from sundry actual surveys the 30th March 1771 pr. Simon Metcalfe, Dep. Surveyer.
- Other Title:
- Volume title on publisher's website: Two maps of claims under land patents in Vermont and New York
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
1 online resource (1 ms) map : color.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale indeterminable.
- Land grants -- New York (State) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
New York (State) -- Colonization -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Colonial Office -- Archives.
- Map of an area forming roughly part of Sullivan and Ulster Counties, N.Y., between the Delaware River and border with Pennsylvania to the west, and the Hudson River to the east, showing the boundary between Ulster and Albany Counties in 1771, Hardenbergh's patent claim and Indian purchase, and adjoining land grants and settlements.
Relief shown by hill shading.
Originally part of Colonial Office file CO 5/1102.
Volume reference numbers on publisher's website: MPG 1/365.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015. (Colonial America. Module 1)
- Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|