Columbia's river, latde. 46°10' N, longde. 122°42' W [cartographic material].
- Other Title:
- Columbia's river, latitude 46°10' N, longitude 122°42' W
Volume title on publisher's website: Maps from George Vancouver's 1791-95 expedition, showing the Pacific coast of North America
- Conference Name:
- Vancouver Expedition (1791-1795)
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
1 online resource (1 ms) map)
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale indeterminable.
- Columbia River -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Northwest, Pacific -- Discovery and exploration -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Colonial Office -- Archives.
- Mouth of the Columbia River from the coast to a point roughly east of Astoria, Or., showing anchorages and settlements.
Depths shown by soundings.
Oriented with north towards the top left.
Volume reference numbers on publisher's website: MPG 1/557.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015. (Colonial America. Module 1) 2nd map is Sheet 1 of: Chart of the coast of N.W. America and islands adjacent ...
- Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|