A plan of Pitts Fort at Pitt'sburg [cartographic material] : Octr. 1759 / G. Wright fecit.
- Other Title:
- Plan of Pitts Fort at Pittsburgh
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
1 online resource (1 ms) map : color.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale indeterminable.
- Fort Pitt (Pa.) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Fortification -- Pennsylvania -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Army -- Colonial forces -- Pennsylvania -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Defenses -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Colonial Office -- Archives.
- Plan of Fort Pitt, bounded on the northern side by the "Ohio or Allegeny River" [id est Allegheny River] and the Monongahela on the south eastern side, at their confluence with the Ohio River.
Includes profile at lower edge, showing structure through casemates, curtain wall and rampart.
Oriented with north towards the top left.
Originally part of Colonial Office file CO 5/64.
Volume reference numbers on publisher's website: MPG 1/588.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015. (Colonial America. Module 1)
- Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|