Philadelphia Theatre. Friday Evening, February 18, 1820, Will be presented, (not performed these 3 years) a celebrated Drama, (in 5 acts) called The Castle Spectre. The Scenery and Decorations principally new. The Music composed by Mr. Kelly and Mr. Reinagle. Earl Osmond. Mr. Wood. ... : To which will be added, the favourite Farce of the Budget of Blunders. Mr. Growley, Mr. Herbert. ...
- Other Title:
- Castle Spectre
Budget of Blunders
- [Philadelphia] : [Publisher not identified], 
- Print Collection 8 ; box 21A no. 81.
1 sheet ( page) ; 25 x 16.4 cm
- Chestnut Street Theatre (Philadelphia, Pa.).
Lewis, M. G. (Matthew Gregory), 1775-1818. Castle spectre.
Kelly, Michael, 1762-1826. Castle spectre.
Budget of blunders.
Playbills -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Specimens.
Theaters -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Printed area measures 24.3 x 13.4 cm.
Performance date: February 18, 1820.
- Local notes:
- Print Collection 8 copy is box 21A no. 81 in a collection of playbills housed together.
- Penn Chronology:
- Wood, William B. (William Burke), 1779-1861, actor.
Playbill and Program Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Philadelphia Theater Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|