Like-a-Fishhook Village and Fort Berthold, Garrison Reservoir, North Dakota / G. Hubert Smith.
- Other records:
- Washington, National Park Service, U.S. Dept. of the Interior; [for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.], 1972.
- Bulletin (Smithsonian Institution. Bureau of American Ethnology). Anthropological papers ; no. 2.
Anthropological papers (Washington) ; 2
xii, 196 p. illus., maps 27 cm.
- Like-a-Fishhook Village site (N.D.)
Fort Berthold site (N.D.)
North Dakota -- Antiquities.
- Illustrated endpapers.
This report deals with an important Indian village and pioneer trading post site which now lies beneath the waters of Garrison Reservoir, on the Missouri River in central North Dakota."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 184-190) and index.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has stamped bookplate of "Joseph Mitchell His Book, The New Yorker, 25 West 43rd St., New York City".
- Penn Provenance:
- Mitchell, Joseph (bookplate) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|