Anomalisa / Paramount Pictures presents ; a Starburns Industries production ; a Snoot Entertainment production ; directed by Charlie Kaufman & Duke Johnson ; written by Charlie Kaufman ; produced by Rosa Tran ; produced by Duke Johnson, Charlie Kaufman, Dino Stamatopoulos.
- Hollywood, CA : Paramount,  , ©2016
1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. stamping
- Married men -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Stop-motion animation films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in French, Portuguese and Spanish.
Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Audio description for the visually impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.35:1 aspect ratio) presentation; 5.1 Dolby Digital.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
video file DVD video region 1
- Michael Stone, husband, father and noted author, travels to Cincinnati to speak at a customer service conference. But once he's separated from the routine of his daily life, a chance encounter helps him to realize just what, and whom, he's been missing.
- [Voices] David Thewlis, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tom Noonan.
- Director of photography, Joe Passarelli; editor, Garret Elkins; music, Carter Burwell; animation supervisor, Dan Driscoll.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2015.
- Johnson, Duke, film director, film producer.
Kaufman, Charlie, 1958- screenwriter, film director, film producer.
Tran, Rosa, film producer.
Stamatopoulos, Dino, 1964- film producer.
Thewlis, David, 1963- voice actor.
Leigh, Jennifer Jason, 1962- voice actor.
Noonan, Tom, voice actor.
Passarelli, Joe, director of photography.
Elkins, Garret, editor of moving image work.
Burwell, Carter, composer (expression)
Paramount Pictures Corporation, presenter.
Starburns Industries, production company.
Snoot Entertainment (Firm), production company.
Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Motion picture adaptation of: Kaufman, Charlie, 1958- Anomalisa.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|