45 years / Sundance Selects ; Film4 & BFI present in association with Creative England ; a production from The Bureau ; written & directed by Andrew Haigh ; produced by Tristan Goligher.
- Other Title:
- Forty-five years
- Hollywood, California : Paramount Pictures, 
1 videodisc (95 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. stamping
- Constantine, David, 1944- -- Film adaptations.
Spouses -- Drama.
Older women -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Romance films.
Melodramas (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Motion pictures, Great Britain.
- In English; optional subtitles in English and Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; 5.1 Dolby Digital.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- As Kate and Geoff prepare to celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary, their marriage is shaken when unexpected news threatens to change their lives.
- Charlotte Rampling, Tom Courtenay, Dolly Wells, Geraldine James, Hannah Chalmers, David Sibley.
- Director of photography, Lol Crawley; editor, Jonathan Alberts; production design, Sarah Finlay.
- Based on the story "In Another Country" by David Constantine.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2015.
- Haigh, Andrew, 1973- film director, screenwriter.
Goligher, Tristan, film producer.
Rampling, Charlotte, 1946- actor.
Courtenay, Tom, actor.
Wells, Dolly, 1971- actor.
James, Geraldine, 1950- actor.
Chalmers, Hannah (Actress), actor.
Sibley, David, 1948- actor.
Crawley, Lol, 1974- director of photography.
Alberts, Jonathan, editor of moving image work.
Sundance Selects (Firm), presenter.
FilmFour (Firm), presenter.
British Film Institute, presenter.
Creative England, production company.
Bureau Film Company (Firm), production company.
Paramount Pictures Corporation, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
59179184000 Paramount Pictures
11608287 Paramount Pictures
2058420 Paramount Pictures
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|