The Wolfman / Universal Pictures presents ; in association with Relativity Media ; directed by Joe Johnston ; screenplay by Andrew Kevin Walker and David Self ; produced by Scott Stuber, Benicio Del Toro, Rick Yorn, Sean Daniel ; a Stuber Pictures production ; a Joe Johnston film.
- Other Title:
- Wolf man
- Unrated director's cut.
- Universal City, CA : Universal, c2010.
1 videodisc (119 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Siodmak, Curt, 1902-2000 -- Film adaptations.
Werewolves -- Drama.
Blessing and cursing -- Drama.
Families -- England -- Drama.
Monsters -- Drama.
- Werewolf films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- In English, dubbed French and dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in French and Spanish.
Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Audio description for the visually handicapped.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- Lawrence Talbot is lured back to his family estate to investigate the savage murder of his brother by a bloodthirsty beast. There, Talbot must confront his childhood demons, his estranged father, his brother's grieving fiancée, and a suspicious Scotland Yard inspector. When Talbot is bitten by the creature, he becomes eternally cursed and soon discovers a fate far worse than death.
- The wolfman (Unrated version) / (c2010 ; 119 min.) ; The wolfman (R rated theatrical version) / (c2010 ; 103 min.)
- Anthony Hopkins, Benicio Del Toro, Emily Blunt, Hugo Weaving, Geraldine Chaplin, Art Malik, Antony Sher, David Schofield.
- Director of photography, Shelly Johnson; editors, Dennis Virkler, Walter Murch; music, Danny Elfman; special make-up design, Rick Baker; production designer, Rick Heinrichs; art direction, John Dexter, Philip Harvey; set decoration, John Bush; costume designer, Milena Canonero; executive producers, Bill Carraro, Ryan Kavanaugh, Jonathan Mone.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2010.
Based on the 1941 motion picture screenplay by Curt Siodmak.
Includes theatrical (103 min.) and unrated (119 min.) versions.
Special features: deleted and extended scenes.
Academy Awards, 2010: Best Makeup (Rick Baker and Dave Elsey).
- Johnston, Joe, 1950- film director.
Walker, Andrew Kevin, screenwriter.
Self, David, 1940- screenwriter.
Stuber, Scott, film producer.
Toro, Benicio del, 1967- actor, film producer.
Yorn, Rick, film producer.
Daniel, Sean, film producer.
Hopkins, Anthony, 1937- actor.
Blunt, Emily, actor.
Weaving, Hugo, 1960- actor.
Johnson, Shelly, cinematographer.
Virkler, Dennis, film editor.
Elfman, Danny, composer (expression)
Baker, Rick, 1950-
Siodmak, Curt, 1902-2000, screenwriter.
Universal Pictures (Firm), film production company, publisher.
Relativity Media, film production company.
Stuber Pictures (Firm), film production company.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|