The bravo's secret, or, The spy of the 'ten' [electronic resource] : a Venetian tale, founded on incidents which occurred during the latter part of the reign of Francesco Dandolo, Doge of Venice / by Sylvanus Cobb, Jr.
- Other Title:
- Spy of the 'ten'
- Boston : F. Gleason, 1851.
- Wright American fiction ; volume 2 (1851-1875), reel C-18, number 564.
American Fiction, 1774-1920.
American Fiction, 1774-1920
1 online resource (99 [i.e. 100] pages)
- Venice (Italy) -- History -- 697-1508 -- Fiction.
Italy -- Venice.
- Printed in double columns.
Includes The washerwoman's windfall, by Falconbridge (reprinted from the Flag of our Union) : p. -.
Film includes multiple images of some pages.
Print version record.
Reproduction of the original from Primary Source Media.
- Falconbridge, 1818-1854.
- Other format:
- Print version: Cobb, Sylvanus, 1823-1887. Bravo's secret, or, The spy of the 'ten'.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|