Yŏpkijŏgin kŭnyŏ = My sassy girl / presented by IM Pictures ; produced by Shin Cine ; in association with MVP Venture Capital and Cinema Service ; directed by Kwak Jae Yong ; writers, Ho-sik Kim, Kwak Jae Yong.
- Other Title:
- My sassy girl
- Director's cut
- Oaks, PA : MVD Visual , 2001.
1 videodisc (137 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Man-woman relationships -- Korea (South) -- Drama.
College students -- Korea (South) -- Drama.
Love -- Drama.
- Local subjects:
- Comedy films.
Love stories in films.
- Comedy films.
Romantic comedy films.
Motion pictures, Korean.
- In Korean; optional subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital.
digital optical Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- One night, Kyun-woo meets a terribly drunken girl. He is ashamed to help her, but once he does, a deep sense of responsibility has developed within him. He decides to heal her pain. Will she stay after the pain is healed?
- Jeon Ji-hyun, Cha Tae-hyun.
- Cinematography, Kim Sung-Bok; editor, Kim Sang Beom; music, Kim Hyeong-Seok.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2001.
Stated duration of film on container is 122 minutes.
- Kwak, Chae-yong, 1959- film director, screenwriter.
Kim, Ho-sik, screenwriter.
Chŏn, Chi-hyŏn, actor.
Ch'a, T'ae-hyŏn, 1976- actor.
Kim, Hyeong-Seok, composer (expression)
Aiem P'ikch'yŏsŭ (Chu), film production company.
Shin Cine (Firm), film production company.
MVD Visual (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
MVD5674D MVD Visual
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|