Clear the decks! [electronic resource] : a tale of the American Navy to-day / by "Commander" ; with 20 illustrations.
- Philadelphia ; London : J.B. Lippincott Co., 1918.
- American Fiction, 1774-1920.
American Fiction, 1774-1920
1 online resource (302,  pages (last pages blank),  leaves of plates) : illustrations.
- United States. Navy -- Fiction.
United States. Navy
- "Several chapters appeared originally in Sea power."
Verso of t.p.: Printed by J.B. Lippincott Company at the Washington Square Press, Philadelphia, U.S.A.
Photographic frontispiece and plates facing p. 26, 58, 80, 96, 100, 124, 126, 130, 144, 158, 180, 228, 240, 282 and 288.
Print version record.
Reproduction of the original from Ohio State University.
- J.B. Lippincott Company.
Washington Square Press.
- Other format:
- Print version: Commander. Clear the decks!
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|