With Carson and Fremont [electronic resource] : being the adventures, in the years 1842-'43-'44, on trail over mountains and through deserts from the east of the Rockies to the west of the Sierras, of Scout Christopher Carson and Lieutenant John Charles Frémont, leading their brave company including the boy Oliver / by Edwin L. Sabin ... ; with illustrations by Charles H. Stephens and portraits.
- Philadelphia ; London : J.B. Lippincott Co., 1912.
- American Fiction, 1774-1920.
American Fiction, 1774-1920
1 online resource (, 301,  pages,  leaves of plates) : illustrations (1 color).
- Carson, Kit, 1809-1868 -- Juvenile literature.
Frémont, John Charles, 1813-1890 -- Juvenile literature.
Adventure stories -- Juvenile literature.
- Electronic books.
- Verso of t.p.: Published, October, 1912.
Verso of t.p.: Printed by J.B. Lippincott Company at the Washington Square Press, Philadelphia, U.S.A.
Colored frontispiece and plates facing p. 22, 70, 104, 130 and 232.
Advertisements on p.  at front and p.  at back.
Print version record.
Reproduction of the original from Ohio State University.
- Stephens, Charles H.
J.B. Lippincott Company.
Washington Square Press.
- Other format:
- Print version: Sabin, Edwin L. (Edwin Legrand), 1870-1952. With Carson and Fremont.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|