Becoming imperceptible, Adam Pendleton.
- Other Title:
- Adam Pendleton : becoming imperceptible
- First edition.
- [Los Angeles, Calif.] : Siglio, 
- New York : D.A.P./Artbook.com
96 unnumbered pages, 30 pages : black & white illustrations ; 24 cm
- Pendleton, Adam, 1984 -- -Exhibitions.
Artists' books -- Exhibitions.
- Artists books -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Contents of booklet: The disobedient copyist : Adam Pendleton's language / Andrea Andersson
Under a high-flying flag / Naomi Beckwith
The method of freedom : abstraction in the work of Adam Pendleton / Stephen Squibb
Black lives matter / Kitty Scott.
- Title from cover.
The numbered pages form a booklet (21 x 15 cm) issued bound into the main book.
"Adam Pendleton: becoming imperceptible, April 1-June 16, 2016. Curated by Andrea Andersson ..."--Colophon.
First edition, limited to 1000 copies.
"This artist's book is the first in a collaborative series between Contemporary Arts Center, New Orleans and Siglio in which artists are invited to intervene in the history and space of the book."--Colophon.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Contemporary Arts Center (New Orleans, La.), host institution.
- Pendleton, Adam, 1984- Works. Selections.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|