Judit Reigl : body of music.
- Other Title:
- Body of music
- Oberlin, Ohio : Allen Memorial Art Museum,  , ©2016
172 pages : illustrations, portraits (some color) ; 28 cm
- Reigl, Judit, 1923- -- Exhibitions.
Painting, Abstract -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
Painting, French -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
Pen drawing -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
Collage, French -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
Mixed media painting -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
Reigl, Judit, 1923-
Mixed media painting.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Although Judit Reigl is neither young nor American, her paintings and works on paper fit seamlessly into the AMAM's tradition of sharing exhilarating and meaningful modern and contemporary works with our public. Still creating large-scale works in her nineties, Reigl, a Hungarian-born French citizen, remains completely dedicated to her artistic practice. "Judit Reigl: Body of Music" is the first museum exhibition in the United States to survey her art. Page 7
- Judit Reigl: Body of Music / Denise Birkhofer
Works in the Exhibition
Writing after Mozard and Reigl / Benjamin Perl
A Selection of Writings by Judit Reigl
Judit Reigl: A Biographical Outline in Fact and Anecdote
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Allen Memorial Art Museum from February 2-May 29, 2016.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 165-172).
- Birkhofer, Denise, contributing essayist.
Perl, Benjamin, contributing essayist.
Allen Memorial Art Museum, exhibition venue.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|