Martin Luther King : "Now is the time" - his dream to influence education today / Angela Herbert.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Springer, 
- SpringerBriefs in education. Key thinkers in education.
SpringerBriefs in education. Key thinkers in education
xi, 94 pages ; 24 cm.
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 -- Influence.
Minorities -- Education -- United States.
Minorities -- Education -- Great Britain.
King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)
Minorities -- Education.
- Martin Luther King Jr.: identity is key
Educated in a segregated system
The impact of faith and religion on education
Effective use of education to challenge discrimination and social injustice
An exploration of whether prison education and employment skills impact on reducing re-offending
Now is the time for change.
- Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|