To Shishun / [Akutagawa Ryūnosuke gensaku ; henshū Honda Shōjō]. = 杜子春 / [芥川龍之介原作 ; 編集本田正静].
- [Los Angeles] : [Honda Shōjō] [1956?]
6 folded leaves (8 numbered pages) : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Akutagawa, Ryūnosuke, 1892-1927. To Shishun -- Adaptations.
Japanese language -- Readers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Los Angeles (County) Los Angeles Sawtelle.
- Adaptation of a manfestation written by Okamoto Mitsuhiro and illustrated by Tomioka Noboru and Shimotakahara Chitose, and originally published by Hoikusha in Ōsaka, 1952 in collection "Nihon no dōwa" in series "Hoikusha no shōgakusei zenshū" ; 17.
Mimeographed. On double leaves.
Printed at the Japanese Institute of Sawtelle in Los Angeles.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy has ms. corrections and annontations in red pen and in pencil.
- Penn Provenance:
- Honda, Shōjō, 1929-2015 (former owner)
Honda, Tamon (donor)
Honda, Shōjō, 1929-2015 (former owner)
本田正静, 1929-2015 (former owner)
- Penn Chronology:
- Rev. Shojo Honda Collection (University of Pennsylvania)