Thunder Boy Jr. / by Sherman Alexie ; illustrated by Yuyi Morales.
- Other Title:
- Thunder Boy Junior
- First edition.
- New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2016.
32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Names, Personal -- Juvenile fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) -- Juvenile fiction.
Indians of North America -- Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons.
Identity (Philosophical concept)
Indians of North America
- Childrens subjects:
- Names, Personal -- Fiction.
Identity -- Fiction.
Indians of North America -- Fiction.
- Picture books for children.
- Thunder Boy Jr. is named after his dad, but he wants a name that's all his own. Just because people call his dad Big Thunder doesn't mean he wants to be Little Thunder. He wants a name that celebrates something cool he's done, like Touch the Clouds, Not Afraid of Ten Thousand Teeth, or Full of Wonder. But just when Thunder Boy Jr. thinks all hope is lost, he and his dad pick the perfect name... a name that is sure to light up the sky.
- Morales, Yuyi, illustrator.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|