Rights-based constitutional review [electronic resource] : constitutional courts in a changing landscape / edited by John Bell, Professor of Law, University of Cambridge, UK and Marie-Luce Paris, Lecturer in Law, University College Dublin, Ireland.
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016.
- Studies in comparative law and legal culture.
Studies in comparative law and legal culture
1 online resource.
- Constitutional courts -- Congresses.
Constitutional law -- Congresses.
Comparative law -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Based on the contributions originally presented at the Annual Seminar of the Society of Legal Scholars (SLS) held in Dublin in July 2013, organized by Marie-Luce Paris."--Preface.
Title from title screen (5-31-16).
- Bell, John, 1953- editor.
Paris, Marie-Luce, editor.
Society of Legal Scholars. Annual Seminar (2013 : Dublin)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license. Access for three concurrent users only.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|