Energy Independence Authority Act of 1975 [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session, on S. 2532, to establish the Energy Independence Authority, a government corporation with authority to provide financing and economic assistance for those sectors of the national economy which are important to the development of domestic sources and the conservation of energy and the attainment of energy independence for the United States in a manner consistent with the protection of the environment; to improve federal government operations so as to assist in the expediting of regulatory procedures which affect energy development; and for other purposes, April 12, 13, and 14; and May 10, 1976.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 485 pages) : illustrations
- United States. Energy Independence Authority.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 13, 2016).
CRDP Project record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Energy Independence Authority act of 1975
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|