Assessment of RELAP5/MOD3.2 for thermohydraulic processes in heated rod bundles with tight lattice at CKTI test facility [electronic resource] / prepared by A. S. Devkin.
- Washington, DC : Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, October 1999.
- International agreement report; NUREG/IA-0168.
International agreement report
- Government document
1 online resource (ix, 39 pages) : illustrations.
- Hydrodynamics -- Computer simulation.
Transition flow -- Computer simulation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 13, 2016).
"Prepared as part of the Agreement on Research Participation and Technical Exchange under the International Code Application and Maintenance Program (CAMP)."
"Performing organization: Nuclear Safety Institute, Russian Research Center 'Kurchatov Institute' "--Bibliographic data sheet.
"Sponsoring organization: Division of System Analysis and Regulatory Effectiveness, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission"--Bibliographic data sheet.
CRDP Project record.
- Institut problem bezopasnogo ispolʹzovanii͡a i͡adernoĭ ėnergii (Rossiĭskiĭ nauchnyĭ t͡sentr "Kurchatovskiĭ institut"), issuing body.
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. sponsoring body.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Devkin, A. S. Assessment of RELAP5/MOD3.2 for thermohydraulic processes in heated rod bundles with tight lattice at CKTI test facility
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|