The fabulous riverboat / Philip José Farmer.
- Second printing.
- New York : Berkley Publishing Corporation, 1973.
- April 1973.
- Riverworld series ; 2
256 pages ; 18 cm.
- Life on other planets -- Fiction.
Riverworld (Imaginary place) -- Fiction.
Science fiction, American.
- Science fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Resurrected on banks of Riverworld, Samuel Langhorne Clemens has a dream to build a the best riverboat ever created. Then, to steer if up the endless waterway that dominates his new home planet--and at last discover its hidden source. But before he can carry out his plan, he first must undertake a dangerous voyage to unearth a fallen meteor. This mission would require striking an uneasy alliance with people of questionable reputation. All for the purpose of storming the stone tower at the mouth of the river, where the all-powerful overseers of Riverworld--and their secrets--lie in wait.
- Originally published in 1971.
Sequel to To your scattered bodies go.
Cover art by DiFate -- Internet speculative fiction database.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (autograph, October 1973)(donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- DiFate, Vincent, illustrator.
Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|