Congenital Müllerian Anomalies [electronic resource] : Diagnosis and Management / edited by Samantha M. Pfeifer.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
1 online resource
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Bringing together the most up-to-date information on congenital Müllerian anomalies, this comprehensive text explores advances in understanding the embryological causes of these malformations, the systems used to classify the many types of malformation that may be seen, and the field's current diagnosis, evaluation and management techniques. Surgical strategies, including minimally invasive techniques, are described in detail, with chapters divided into two sections: vertical anomalies, such as imperforate hymen, transverse genital septum, and cervical and Müllerian agenesis; and lateral anomalies, such as septate, unicornate and bicornate uterus, uterus didelphys and rare anomalies such as obstructed uterine horn and obstructed hemivagina. Aimed at helping to maintain the future reproductive needs of the patient utilizing assisted reproductive technologies, this book is an excellent reference for OB/GYN surgeons and reproductive medicine specialists treating both adolescent or adult patients with these congenital malformations.
- Part I: Etiology and Diagnosis
Chapter 1. Müllerian Anomaly Classification Systems
Chapter 2. Diagnostic Approach to Müllerian Anomalies
Part II: Vertical Anomalies
Chapter 3. Imperforate Hymen
Chapter 4. Transverse Vaginal Septum
Chapter 5. Cervical Agenesis
Chapter 6. Mullerian Agenesis
Part III: Lateral Anomalies
Chapter 7. The Septate Uterus
Chapter 8. Bicornuate Uterus
Chapter 9. Uterus Didelphys
Chapter 10. Unicornuate Uterus
Chapter 11. Non-communicating Rudimentary Uterine Horns
Chapter 12. Obstructed Hemivagina.
- Pfeifer, Samantha M. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-27231-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|