The Court-martial of Billy Mitchell [videorecording] / Republic Pictures Corporation ; written by Milton Sperling and Emmet Lavery ; produced by Milton Sperling ; directed by Otto Preminger.
- Los Angeles, CA : Republic Pictures Home Video, c1987.
1 videocassette (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Mitchell, William, 1879-1936 -- Drama.
Naval aviation -- Drama.
Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- United States -- Drama.
- Biographical films.
- System Details:
- VHS, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.55:1); mono.
- Brigadier General Billy Mitchell has devoted his life to the military, and his career to developing a superior air defense force for the United States. When top army brass fail to recognize the importance of air power following its crucial role in winning WWI, Mitchell initiates a campaign to change their minds--a campaign that will ultimately lead to his demotion and the most controversial military trial in U.S. history.
- Gary Cooper, Rod Steiger, Ralph Bellamy, Elizabeth Montgomery, Darren McGavin, Charles Bickford, Jack Lord, Peter Graves.
- Cinematography, Sam Leavitt; editor, Folmar Blangsted; music, Dimitri Tiomkin.
- Videocassette release of the motion picture produced in 1955.
- Preminger, Otto. , Director
Sperling, Milton, 1912-1988. , Producer, Screenwriter
Lavery, Emmet, 1902-1986. , Screenwriter
Cooper, Gary, 1901-1961 , Actor
Steiger, Rod, 1925-2002. , Actor
Bellamy, Ralph, 1904-1991 , Actor
Tiomkin, Dimitri, 1894-1979 , Composer
Republic Pictures Corporation. , Producer
Republic Pictures Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
VHS 0770 Republic Pictures Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|