Bhavānandī, circa 1700-1850. = भवानन्दी, १७००-१८५०.
- Other Title:
- circa 1700-1850.
1 item (43 leaves) : paper ; 11 x 25 cm.
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi. Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti.
Logic -- India.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 18th century.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 19th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 18th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 19th century.
- In Sanskrit (Devanāgarī)
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logical inference (anumāna), from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy. Possibly a subcommentary on Raghunātha Śiromaṇi's Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti.
- Title from title page (f. 1r); alternate titles Tattvacitāmaṇidīdhitiprakāśa and Anumāna supplied by cataloger.
Written in 11-13 lines per leaf.
43 leaves foliated 1-43, upper left and lower right verso.
Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Cited in:
- Listed in H.I. Poleman, Census of Indic Manuscripts in the United States and Canada (New Haven, Conn.: American Oriental Society, 1938), Poleman 3799 (UP 2126).
- Cited as:
- UPenn Ms. Coll. 390, Item 2126.
- Contained In:
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts. Item 2126
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|