The biggest Jewish city in the world [videorecording] / Thames ; produced and directed by Peter Tiffin.
- Waltham, MA : National Center for Jewish Film, [1995?]
- Destination America.
1 videocassette (52 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in.
- Jews -- New York (State) -- New York -- History.
New York (N.Y.) -- Emigration and immigration.
New York (N.Y.) -- History.
United States -- History.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- VHS, NTSC, Region 1; full screen (1.33:1).
- From the time of the Czarist persecutions to the more recent atrocities of Hitler, America has been a haven for Jewish people fleeing from persecution. Their influx made New York the world's most densely populated city. They went on to become one of the most influential immigrant groups in America.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture which was broadcast as one episode of the television series Destination America in 1976.
- Tiffin, Peter. , Director, Producer
Thames Television, ltd.. , Producer
National Center for Jewish Film. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|