Pakṣatāṭippanī, after 1829. = पक्षताटिप्पनी, after १८२९.
- Standardized Title:
- Gādādharī. Selections
- after 1829.
1 item (73 leaves) : paper ; 11 x 30 cm.
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi. Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti.
Logic -- India.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 19th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 19th century.
- In Sanskrit (Devanāgarī)
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy and is a commentary on the Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti of Raghunātha Śiromaṇi. The text is of one section, Pakṣatāṭippanī, of the larger work.
- Title from colophon (f. 72v).
Written in 10-11 lines per leaf.
Colophon: iti pakṣatāṭippanīsamāptaḥ // śrīkṛṣṇārpaṇam astu // (f. 72v).
73 leaves foliated 1-73, upper left and lower right verso.
Dated after 1829, the date in the watermark. The post-colophon date of śaka 1735 (1813) (f. 73r) suggests that this manuscript is a later copy of one written in 1813.
Watermarks of a coat of arms with a lion holding a scepter and the date 1829.
Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout most of the manuscript; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Cited in:
- Listed in H.I. Poleman, Census of Indic Manuscripts in the United States and Canada (New Haven, Conn.: American Oriental Society, 1938), Poleman 3757 (UP 2133).
- Cited as:
- UPenn Ms. Coll. 390, Item 2133.
- Contained In:
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts. Item 2133
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|