One-eyed Jacks / a Pennebaker production ; screenplay by Guy Trosper and Calder Willingham ; produced by Frank P. Rosenberg ; directed by Marlon Brando.
- Two-DVD special edition.
- [New York, N.Y.] : The Criterion Collection, 
- Criterion collection; 844.
The Criterion collection ; 844
2 videodiscs (141 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 folded insert.
4 3/4 in. stamping
- Neider, Charles, 1915-2001 -- Film adaptations.
Bank robberies -- Drama.
Revenge -- Drama.
Prisons -- Drama.
West (U.S.) -- Drama.
- Western films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital monaural.
digital optical monaural Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- Rio, a bank robber, is bent on revenge against his one-time partner in crime.
- disc one. Feature film; trailer
disc two. Special features.
- Marlon Brando, Karl Malden, Kathy Jurado, Ben Johnson, Slim Pickens, Larry Duran, Sam Gilman, Timothy Carey, Miriam Colon, Pina Pellicer.
- Director of photography, Charles Lang, Jr.; art direction, Hal Pereira, J. McMillan Johnson; editor, Archie Marshek; costumes, Yvonne Wood; music, Hugo Friedhofer.
- Based on the novel The authentic death of Hendry Jones / by Charles Neider.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1961.
Special features: New 4K digital restoration; New introduction by Martin Scorsese; Excerpts from voice-recordings that Brando made during the development of the film's script; trailer; two new video essays on the film's production history and on its potent combination of the stage and screen icon Brando with the classic Hollywood western genre. Plus: An essay by film critic Howard Hampton on insert.
- Brando, Marlon, film director, actor.
Rosenberg, Frank P., film producer.
Trosper, Guy, 1911-1963, screenwiriter.
Willingham, Calder, 1922-1995, screenwriter.
Lang, Charles B., director of photography.
Friedhofer, Hugo, composer (expression)
Marshek, Archie, editor of moving image work.
Pereira, Hal, art director.
Johnson, Joseph MacMillan, 1912-1990, art director.
Wood, Yvonne, 1914-1999, costume designer.
Malden, Karl, actor.
Jurado, Katy, actor.
Johnson, Ben, 1918-1996, actor.
Pickens, Slim, actor.
Duran, Larry, 1925-2002, actor.
Gilman, Sam, 1915-1985, actor.
Carey, Timothy Agoglia, 1929-1994, actor.
Colon, Miriam, actor.
Pellicer, Pina, actor.
Pennebaker Productions, production company.
Criterion Collection (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
CC2703DDVD The Criterion Collection
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|