William Eggleston portraits / Phillip Prodger ; with an appreciation by Sofia Coppola.
- Other Title:
- New Haven, CT : Yale University Press, 
182 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Eggleston, William, 1939- -- Exhibitions.
Eggleston, William, 1939- -- Interviews.
Eggleston, William, 1939-
Portrait photography -- United States -- Exhibitions.
Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.
United States -- Social life and customs -- Exhibitions.
Manners and customs
- Exhibition catalogs.
- "The American photographer William Eggleston is best known for capturing everyday suburban life in his hometown of Memphis, Tennessee, and for his pioneering use of colour. This book, which accompanies the first exhibition entirely devoted tp Eggleston's portraiture, features a variety of images of the people he has encountered during his long career."--Back cover.
- "Published to accompany the exhibition William Eggleston Portraits at the National Portrait Gallery, London, from 21 July to 23 October 2016 and at NGV International ... Melbourne, from 17 March to 18 June 2017"--Colophon.
Includes an interview with Eggleston conducted by Phillip Prodger and three others.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 176-177) and index.
- Prodger, Phillip, curator, interviewer.
National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain), host institution.
National Gallery of Victoria, host institution.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|