Avayavagrantha, after 1829. = अवयवग्रन्थ, after १८२९.
- Standardized Title:
- Tattvacintāmaṇi. Selections
- Other Title:
- after 1829.
1 item (4 leaves) : paper ; 11 x 30 cm.
Logic -- India.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 19th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 19th century.
- In Sanskrit (Devanāgarī)
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy. Manuscript is a collection of logical arguments. The text represents a small section of Gaṅgeśa's Tattvacintāmaṇi.
- Title from abbreviations in margins; alternate title Cintāmaṇi from title abbreviations in margins.
Colophon: ity avaya[va]graṃthaḥ // (f. 4v).
Written in 11-13 lines per leaf.
4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
Dated after 1829 based on the watermark.
Watermark with the date 1829.
Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
- Cited in:
- Listed in H.I. Poleman, Census of Indic Manuscripts in the United States and Canada (New Haven, Conn.: American Oriental Society, 1938), Poleman 3804 (UP 2142).
- Cited as:
- UPenn Ms. Coll. 390, Item 2142.
- Contained In:
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts. Item 2142
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|