[Broadside advertising a debate between I. George Dobsevage and Fiorello H. La Guardia on 30 October 1926 at Harlem Socialist Center, 62 East 106th Street, New York, N.Y.]
- Other Title:
- At head of sheet: Debate! Resolved: that the interests of the workers is best served by the election of a Socialist congressman ...
- [New York : s.n., 1926]
1 sheet ( page) ; 28 x 22 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Elections, 1926.
Campaign debates -- New York.
Socialism -- New York (N.Y.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Fiorello H. La Guardia (Republican) faced I. George Dobsevage (Socialist) in the election for the U.S. House of Representatives in New York's 20th district in 1926.
Allied Printing Trades Council (New York, N.Y.) bug ("274") at foot of sheet.
- Local notes:
- CJS Special copy acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1932 Fund.
CJS Special copy has ms. date ("1926") in pencil at head of sheet.
- Penn Chronology:
- Dobsevage, I. George (Isaac George), 1883-1948.
La Guardia, Fiorello H. (Fiorello Henry), 1882-1947.
Class of 1932 Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|