Socialist candidate for Congress, 20th congressional district, George I. Dobsevage.
- [New York : s.n., 1926]
 p. : port. ; 24 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Elections, 1926.
Socialism -- New York (N.Y.)
Panken, Jacob, 1879-
Claessens, August, 1885-1954.
Hughan, Jessie Wallace, 1875-1955.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- I. George Dobsevage (Socialist) stood for election to the U.S. House of Representatives in New York's 20th district in 1926.
Allied Printing Trades Council (New York, N.Y.) bug ("274") at foot of page .
Text dated on p. : October 2, 1926.
"Vote beside the arm and torch!"
Includes on p.  list of Socialist candidates for office: Jacob Panken (New York State governor), August Claessens (New York State lieutenant governor), Jessie Wallace Hughan (U.S. Senator, New York State), Isidore Silverman (New York State Assembly, 17th district), Hyman Marcal (New York State Assembly, 18th district), Isidore Fried (New York State Assembly, 20th district), and Otto West (New York State Senate, 17th district).
- Local notes:
- CJS Special copy acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Benjamin Franklin Library Fund.
- Benjamin Franklin Library Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|