- Standardized Title:
- Silhouettes (Ontario, Calif. : 1932)
- Ontario, Calif. : Silhouettes
Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1932); ceased with: vol. 5, no. 2 (1938).
- Continued By:
- Poetry caravan
Poetry caravan and silhouettes
- Poetry -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Ontario.
- Edited by James Neill Northe; associate editors: Margaret S. Copeland and Margaret Montgomery.
Subscription: One dollar a year; thirty-five cents a copy.
Subtitle varies: "Poetry par excellence"; An International Magazine of Poetry.
Merged with: Poetry caravan, to form: Poetry caravan and silhouettes.
Description based on surrogate of: Vol. 1, no. 5 (autumn, 1933); title from caption.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 5, no. 1 (surrogate).
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has v. 3, no. 2 (Spring 1935) and v. 4, no. 4 (1937) only.
Culture Class Collection copies have illustrated paper wrappers by Don Blanding.
- Penn Chronology:
- Northe, James Neill.
Blanding, Don, 1894-1957.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|