The hand of Oberon / Roger Zelazny.
- New York : Avon, 1977, ©1976.
188 pages ; 18 cm
- Amber (Imaginary place) -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Corwin continues his search for his father, Oberon, in book 4 of the Amber series.
- The fourth Corwin book in the Amber series.
First Avon printing: June 1977.
Cover art by Walotsky -- Internet speculative fiction database.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Walotsky, Ron, illustrator.
Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0380016648 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|