The new Rijksmuseum / Column Film presents ; in co-production with Discours Film, NTR ; producer, Gijs van de Westelaken ; screenplay and director, Oeke Hoogendijk .
- New York, NY : First Run Features, 
1 videodisc (131 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Rijksmuseum (Netherlands) -- Buildings.
Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction -- Netherlands -- Amsterdam.
- Documentary films.
- In Dutch, French, English and Spanish dialogue with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; 5.1 surround.
digital optical surround
video file DVD video region 1
- In 2003, the ambitious renovation of one of the world's greatest museums began. The Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, home to glorious masterpieces by Rembrandt, Vermeer and others, was supposed to reopen its doors in 2008 after five years of construction, but from the start of the project was in trouble. The museum battled politicians, designers, curators and even the Dutch Cyclists Union as the workers struggled to complete the job.
- Featuring Taco Dibbits, Wim Pijbes, Ronald Plasterk, Antonio Cruz, Antonio Ortiz.
- DVD release of the 2014 documentary.
- Hoogendijk, Oeke, film director, screenwriter.
Westelaken, Gijs van de, film producer.
Column Film (Firm), production company.
First-Run Features (Firm), film distributor.
- Publisher Number:
- FRF916745D First Run Features
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|