Privacy Protection for Customer Financial Information [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
Privacy, Right of.
- Provides statutory background on privacy protection for customer financial information, including a summary of the privacy provisions in P.L. 106-102, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999; and reviews public and industry reactions to nationwide privacy regulation and relevant legislative activity in the 107th and 108th Congresses.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Privacy Protection for Customer Financial Information
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|