Medicare Endorsed Prescription Drug Discount Card Program [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 p., digital, PDF file)
- Managed care plans (Medical care).
- Explains a temporary program established under the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003 which requires HHS to endorse private sector prescription drug discount card programs that meet certain conditions. Summarizes key program features, including program eligibility, transitional assistance, card sponsor qualifications and endorsement, enrollment in an endorsed plan, program design, and special endorsements. Reviews CMS activities relating to the program, analyzes program impact, and discusses miscellaneous program issues, including beneficiary plan selection and price negotiation.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Medicare Endorsed Prescription Drug Discount Card Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|