U.S.-Thailand Free Trade Agreement Negotiations [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 p., digital, PDF file)
- International economic relations.
- Explains rationale for a proposed U.S.-Thailand free trade agreement (FTA), and provides an overview of the Thai economy and trade orientation and U.S.-Thailand economic relations. Examines issues to be addressed in U.S.-Thailand FTA negotiations, and the Congressional response to a possible U.S.-Thailand FTA.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S.-Thailand Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|