Federal Workforce Flexibilities [electronic resource] : A Side-by-Side Comparison of S. 129 (108th Congress) with Current Law.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (49 p., digital, PDF file)
- Civil service -- Pensions.
- Provides side-by-side comparison of current law with S. 129, the Federal Workforce Flexibility Act, which would amend the Federal workforce management provisions in current law regarding agency training, incentive awards, pay rates and systems, pay administration, recruitment and relocation bonuses, retention allowances, annual leave, and Federal and civil service retirement system computations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Workforce Flexibilities
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|