DOD's National Security Personnel System [electronic resource] : Provisions of Law and Implementation Plans.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (47 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
Employee-management relations in government.
- Explains provisions contained in and DOD implementation of Title XI of P.L. 108-136, the National Defense Authorization Act for FY2004, establishing a national security personnel system for management of DOD civilian employees.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. DOD's National Security Personnel System
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|