Congressional Budget Actions in 2004 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (31 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
Budget -- United States.
- Describes 108th Congress, 2nd session actions on budgetary legislation within the framework of the Congressional budget process and other procedural requirements. Includes chronology, Jan.-Oct. 2004.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Congressional Budget Actions in 2004
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|