Budget Reconciliation Process [electronic resource] : The Senate's "Byrd Rule".
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (38 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
Budget -- United States.
- Provides general overview of the legislative history of the Byrd Rule, summarizes its current features, briefly describes its implementation from its inception to the present, and discusses controversies surrounding the rule.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Budget Reconciliation Process
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|