House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct [electronic resource] : A Brief History of Its Evolution and Jurisdiction.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (26 p., digital, PDF file)
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- Provides history of the creation and evolution of the House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct, also known as the House Ethics Committee. Covers jurisdiction, procedural changes, disciplinary cases, and list of members.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|