History of Federal Estate, Gift, and Generation-Skipping Taxes [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (32 p., digital, PDF file)
- Inheritance and transfer tax.
Gifts -- Taxation.
- Examines history and development of Federal estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer taxes from 1798 to present.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. History of Federal Estate, Gift, and Generation-Skipping Taxes
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|