National Forest System Roadless Areas Initiative [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (30 p., digital, PDF file)
- Conservation of natural resources.
- Traces development and content of Forest Service rules and directives to protect national forest roadless areas by placing limits on road construction and other development activities. Describes statutory background and selected legal issues, outlines administrative actions and litigation since Jan. 2001, and reviews forest planning.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. National Forest System Roadless Areas Initiative
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|