Federal Sentencing Guidelines [electronic resource] : Background, Legal Analysis, and Policy Options.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p., digital, PDF file)
- Justice, Administration of.
Sentences (Criminal procedure).
- Provides a legal analysis of the Supreme Court ruling in United States v. Booker, as well as background information on Federal sentencing guidelines. Summarizes U.S. penal policy at the Federal level, discusses the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, describes different types of sentencing guidelines, analyzes departures from the guidelines, and addresses policy options for Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|