Issues in Aging [electronic resource] : Unemployment and Older Workers.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 p., digital, PDF file)
- Work Incentive Program (U.S.).
- Examines issues impacting older workers, including how unemployment affects older workers differently than it does their younger counterparts. Analyzes unemployment among older workers and how it impacts overall retirement and labor force participation rates, reviews policy issues related to the unemployment compensation system, including social security, and how Federal programs could provide income support to older workers while still providing appropriate work incentives for those who would prefer to continue working.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Issues in Aging
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|